It was built by Ahmet Fuat Pasha, mutasarrıf of Kütahya in 1905 as the Government Office. It is on Fuat Pasha Street and now is being used as couthouse. It is one of the most striking examples of civil buildings which demonstrate the late period of Ottoman architecture. The building is 3 storeyed together with the basement amd is rectangular in shape. In front of its North are decorated with two-colored stone technique and tiles. There is also a small tile covered mosque.
Kutahya > Government Office
- 15 Kasım 2011 SalıYazdır
Bu içeriği paylaş
Hata yapın: "Hiç hata yapmamış bir insan yeni bir şey denememiş demektir."
"Nasibinde varsa aIırsın karıncadan biIe ders. Nasibinde yoksa bütün cihan önüne seriIse sana ters."
Bir okul fɑzlɑ yɑpın, bir hɑpishɑne eksiltmiş olursunuz.
T.C. Special Provincial Administration Yenidoğan Mahallesi Dumlupınar Bulvarı No:111 KÜTAHYA Telephone:+90 274 271 34 82, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org